We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to manage the paid marketing activity of Jófogás and Hasznaltauto.hu and integrate it with the brands’ CRM communication. You will join the Marketing team and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and performance.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Allocate and optimize performance marketing budgets to maximize return on investment and efficiently scale new customers.
- Set the strategic direction and goals of the various paid marketing channels, such as SEM, display advertising, paid social media, etc.
- Manage co-operation with the performance marketing agency to achieve goals.
- Develop hypotheses and propose ideas for continuous A/B tests.
- Define strategies with particular focus on cross-platform user acquisition and conversions across the funnel.
- Collaborate closely with the data, product and tech teams to get consumer insights that help develop creative user acquisition tactics.
- Analyze and assess performance-specific KPIs and their impact on core company goals.
- Be up to date with latest performance marketing trends to provide continuous enhancement to our strategy and identify new growth opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience with performance marketing
- Highly skilled in Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager. Experience with other advertising platforms is desirable.
- Experience with analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Confident in English, both written and spoken.
- Data driven, user obsession and readiness.
- A challenger of ideas and advocate of alternative ways of doing things.
- A team player, fostering cross-functional collaboration.
- A growth mindset person, ready to learn and grow, treats feedback as a gift and not afraid of experimenting.
What we offer:
- The package includes salary, annual bonus, non-monetary benefits and lots of fringe benefits.
- Other opportunities within our loyalty program: Edenred gift card, English/Hungarian language training and participation in trainings, conferences and workshops.
- With our Travel Grant program, you can apply to visit one of 15 Adevinta countries for up to several weeks.
- What we always have in the office: fruit, coffee, tea, cola, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, ping-pong, darts, bean-bags.
- Lots of programmes, social responsibility, thematic months, cake days to boost our spirits during the work week.
- Our team is professional, youthful, energetic and diverse, and we are sure you will find your place, as we are interested in many things.
- We do not have overtime, after work focus on yourself and relax.
- You can expect a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your work.
- We are dog friendly, bring your pet or play with your colleagues’ pets.
- You can join our football team or our fan club or our wine club.