We’re looking for a CRM Manager to develop and implement the overall CRM strategy of Jófogás. You will join the Marketing team and work closely with cross-functional teams, while you also manage external vendors and agencies in order to ensure strong alignment and performance.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Activating, engaging and retaining our users by owning all communication touch points across the user lifecycle with effective CRM programs.
- Manage and optimize the campaign management process according to strategic concept on all channels (mainly push, email and in-app messaging), including iterative experimentation.
- Coordinate and ensure coherence of messages and tone of voice across all touch points.
- Deploy direct marketing planning with particular focus on cross-platform user acquisition and conversions across the funnel.
- Collaborate closely with the data, product and tech teams to understand user needs and help deliver a superior customer experience.
- Analyze and assess retention-specific KPIs and impact on core company goals in order to further optimize strategy and convince stakeholders of your data-driven ideas.
- Be up-to-date with the latest CRM market trends to identify new growth opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in CRM (>2 years).
- You have worked in a related industry before and are familiar with the customer lifecycle journey .
- Experience using and setting up tools like Braze, Leanplum or similar.
- Confident in English, both written and spoken.
- Creative thinker, able to imagine data driven solutions and think outside of the box.
- A challenger of ideas and advocate of alternative ways of doing things.
- A team player, fostering cross-functional collaboration.
- A growth mindset person, ready to learn and grow, treats feedback as a gift and not afraid of experimenting.
What we offer:
- The package includes salary, annual bonus, non-monetary benefits and lots of fringe benefits.
- Other opportunities within our loyalty program: Edenred gift card, English/Hungarian language training and participation in trainings, conferences and workshops.
- With our Travel Grant program, you can apply to visit one of 15 Adevinta countries for up to several weeks.
- What we always have in the office: fruit, coffee, tea, cola, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, ping-pong, darts, bean-bags.
- Lots of programmes, social responsibility, thematic months, cake days to boost our spirits during the work week.
- Our team is professional, youthful, energetic and diverse, and we are sure you will find your place, as we are interested in many things.
- We do not have overtime, after work focus on yourself and relax.
- You can expect a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your work.
- We are dog friendly, bring your pet, or play with your colleagues’ pets.
- You can join our football team or our fan club or our wine club.