As UX Designer you’ll be part of the UX Team within our Product department. You will have the responsibility to design and validate experiences which are simple, useful and lovable. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team having specific business goals to achieve. You will work closely with Product, Data, Marketing and Engineering using insights which are both qualitative and quantitative to develop impactful strategies.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Producing concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visuals across the full lifecycle of a project.
- Being an advocate for a Lean UX approach and rapid prototyping to quickly present, test and iterate ideas.
- Embracing user research and usability testing, to shape decisions involving the whole team.
- Working with design systems to produce deliverables with a consistent and outstanding user-experience.
- Ensuring that the brand standards are met across all materials and devices
- Participating in design reviews and shaing your work regularly with the other designers.
- Using both qualitative and quantitative insights to influence and validate your team’s work.
- Working closely with product management, marketing, data analysts and software engineers.
- Helping set up frameworks and brainstorming initial design concepts with excellent communication skills and people-focused design mentality.
What we are looking for:
- Around 3 years of experience.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian.
- Experience with Adobe XD (Figma, Zeplin is a nice to have).
- Understanding and experience in all phases of the design process including user research, ideation, wireframing, prototyping, UX design, UI design, and usability testing.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a history of creating customer-focused, simple and intuitive designs.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process.
- A proactive and self-development-focused mindset.
- An outcome-oriented approach to user experience.
- You’ve been at MomeID or xLabs course, or equivalent.
- Experience with Hotjar or ABTasty.
- Be passionate about complex problems and experienced in data-informed product design and development.
- Knowledge of qualitative or quantitative research methods.
- You know what microinteractions are or have any experience with copywriting.
- Please be informed that we will not take into consideration applications that are lacking a link to the portfolio.
What we offer:
- The package includes salary, annual bonus, non-monetary benefits and lots of fringe benefits.
- Other opportunities within our loyalty program: All You Can Move Card, English/Hungarian language training and participation in training, conferences and workshops.
- With our Travel Grant program, you can apply to visit one of 15 Adevinta countries for up to several weeks.
- What we always have in the office: fruit, coffee, tea, cola, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, ping-pong, table football, darts, bean-bags.
- Lots of programmes, social responsibility, thematic months, cake days, 3-day team building events, to boost our spirits during the work week.
- Our team is professional, youthful, energetic and diverse, and we are sure you will find your place, as we are interested in many things.
- We do not have overtime, after work focus on yourself and relax.
- You can expect a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your work.
- We are dog friendly, bring your pet, or play with your colleagues’ pets.
- You can join our football team or our fan club or our wine club.